Summary: 10+ years of content creation
- Arts and Culture: Dance reviews and feature writer for Westword Magazine, The Denver Post, Confluence Denver, 5280, 303 Magazine of Denver, Colorado. Time Out Sydney of Sydney, Australia and Dance Magazine of New York, NY. (March 2008-present)
- Medical: Clients include: Ready Family Wellness Chiropractic Care, Denver Children’s Hospital, Xttrium Skincare products (2011-present)
- Business: Content creation for online materials in addition to collateral for Intercontinental Montreal, Alucia Productions, Gaia Yoga, and The Chive/Renegade Media. (2010-present)
- Feature articles: The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, KS), Redbook Magazine, Travel Trade Magazine (New York, NY)
- Book Publishing Experience: crafted copy for Blue Mountain Arts of (Boulder, CO – 2008-09) and Karen Van Cleve, author of End Overwhelm Now (Denver, CO – 2016 to present).
- Audio: Executive producer, writer of the Wild I70 Audio Tour for Rocky Mountain Wild (2017-present)
- Film: Assistant editor for Sam Pike Film (2016-present), wrote and produced A Love Letter to Alaska for Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation (of Bozeman, MT); debuted on National Geographic Explorer’s Blog (2015). Work in Adobe Premiere.
- Social media/virtual assistant: Facebook posts, podcast production and Instagram creation for Karen Van Cleve, author of End Overwhelm Now (2016-present), Jayson Gaddis of The Relationship Workshop (2017)
Blue Tent Marketing – Aspen, Colorado | May 2010 – October 2010 Search Engine Marketing Account Manager. Managed accounts and executed Search Engine Marketing and SEO, Google Analytics, PPC. Created client blogs, Twitter accounts and Facebook accounts. Wrote optimized content, meta data, & meta tags
Lijit Networks, Inc. - Boulder, Colorado | Jan. 2009 - June 2010 Advertising Services Manager/Business Development. Account management, social media marketing, created ad tags & scheduled campaigns. Managed advertising relationship with VIP publishers; publisher recruitment – brought in over 10 million page views to network
Editorial Samples (please click on the bolded text)
Brand content creation for The 27th Level, an exclusive club in The Intercontinental Montreal Hotel of Quebec, Canada. Executed text across a wide variety of collateral, including menu inserts, personalized club cards, invitations, and events. [Highbridge Creative of Denver, CO]
Content for Ready Family Chiropractic
Content for Xttrium Laboratories
Wrote and produced a short film on microplastics in Southeast Alaska's ecosystem for Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation, debuted on National Geographic.
Arts feature - The Denver Post
Contributor for Redbook Magazine
Cover story, interviewing artistic directors of Aspen Sante Fe Balletand Ballet Russe for The Wichita Eagle
First place in nation for National Press Women's Collegiate Editorial division, bi-weekly column for The University Daily Kansan
Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology | 2014 Metropolitan State University of Denver - Denver, Colorado
Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature, concentration in Dance | 2007 University of Kansas -Lawrence, Kansas